Healthy protein brownies
These simple guilt free brownies are a healthy alternative to regular brownies.
For an extra indulgence kick - Top with Dark and milk chocolate chips/chunks.
Recipe Tried from - @buzzfeedtasty - https://tasty.co/recipe/power-protein-brownies
Ingredients for 12 servings
* 3 bananas, very riped, chopped
* 425 g black beans rinsed and drained * ½ cup dark cocoa powder (60 g)
* ⅔ cup almond butter (160 g), or nut butter of choice ( I used peanut butter plain) * 1 cup almond flour (95 g) (if you don’t want to make it healthy - you can use maida) * ¼ teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (40 g)
Note - The beans (you can use rajma too if you don’t have black beans) need to be finely mashed into powder in the food processor or grinder - If your machine is not powerful enough - soak and cook your beans in the Cooker for 2 whistles until soft enough to be grinded finely but not too mushy. * Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and you square baking dish with parchment paper.
* In a food processor, combine the bananas, black beans, cocoa powder, almond butter, almond flour, salt, baking powder, and vanilla. Pulse until smooth batter .
* Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the dark chocolate chips over the top
* Bake for 25 minutes, or until the brownies are set.
* Let cool, then slice into 12 pieces. Enjoy the brownies immediately, or store in the fridge.
#brownies #recipes #dessert #brownie #healthylifestyle #protein #dessertrecipe #indianrecipes #quarantine #quarantinelife #baking